Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ticket to a train on a different track

I completely lost my train of thought this past week.  I was going to stay on music for a few days or weeks, but you know that LIFE gives us different tickets to different places everyday.  Oh how the tickets flew in from that ticketmaster.  Ask and ye shall receive; Be Careful What You Ask For; Karma is a Bitch; how many sayings can I use?

 All I know is that I was snowed in for over a week and just about lost my mind.  I should have been in a more creative state of mind, BUT NOOOOO!  Shut In and Shut Down.  Now back to work, catering for 550 on a Thursday night, after 8 hours of work; catering calls one after another, nieces wedding in March, daughter trying to decide on what to do with her life and ME?  Thankful for all the madness and the business, but jeeez!?  All in a four day span?  Crashed at 4:30 on Friday afternoon and slept away my Friday Night.  So much for a girls night out.  Bummed all day at home with some housework and laundry, wow things getting more exciting for you?  Tried catching up on paperwork before end of the month today in the office, and come home with a sore throat and stuffy nose!  Poooooooo!

My mind is so wound up I don't even think I could write about music, so I'll say that work is my other addiction.  Full time job,  6:00 am till 2:00 p.m., part time job 2:30 - 4:00 each afternoon, catering every few weeks, and then music promotions after that when I have free time.  I've been waiting for my catering business to take off, and boy oh boy were the stars correct!   Like I said, ask and ye shall receive or be careful what you ask for, that is where I was going with those sayings. 

Why do I work so much?  To have a Ticket To Travel!  That is where it all comes together for me.  My extra work gives me the opportunity to travel, which is another addiction.  Oh, did I mention my addictions?  #1 MUSIC, #2 WORK, #3 TRAVEL

Ok so my story goes, I listen to music as I work and I work to travel.  Need I say more? 

I shall say goodnight as Freddy Krueger has slid down my throat and I feel like yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment